Sunday, May 2, 2010

Quick Update

Hi everyone,

the MBA is getting to the end and that's why I have been so busy and had no time for posting.
I have this Monday my last exam!
Then we start all the graduation festivities.
Monday night (until Friday) all our class is going to Puerto Rico for our graduation trip.
Then, the following week is Dis-Orientation week: basically a week with fun events during the day (scavenger hunt, cruise on the Hudson River, Mets Game, and then every night we have parties).
Then the following week, is graduation week. My parents arrive on the 14th, the Business School graduation ceremony is on the 16th and the university wide ceremony will be on the 18th.
May will be a fun month :)

Last weekend I went to New Orleans, to visit the city and go to the New Orleans Jazz Fest.
I decided to go there with Gal and Yuval because Simon & Garfunkel were playing.
It was an amazing concert!!! A lifetime wish come true. I will post pictures of the weekend and concert after all the graduation madness.

Cheers,
Rui

No comments: