Friday, April 3, 2009

More interesting people

Some months ago I wrote a posting about some people in my MBA class that have non-traditional backgrounds, or that have done something very interesting and not usual in their careers.

Today I will post about two more people.

The first one is John Wolff.
John is part of the accelerated MBA program, and just started it last January. He was in the cluster that I was Peer Advising (organizing their orientation week).
John was a baseball player for the New York Mets.



The second person is Garen Thomas.
Garen has worked as an editor for children's books for many years, and is part of the MBA class that started in September (the same time I started).
Garen is the author of two books: Santa's Kwanzaa, and more recently a biography of Barack Obama entitled "Yes We Can".

No comments: