Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween

This year for Halloween I decided to innovate and be... exactly the same I was last year, a vampire....and two years ago also.
I think it is innovative because everyone got a new costume, so I was definitely different from everyone by using the same costume.
Additionally, I had spent $40 on the costume last year, so I didn't feel like not using it again...after all I managed to bring down the cost of wearing it to $20 per use, instead of $40 per use, a reduction of 50%! I finally feel I am getting some value out of my MBA and learning something about managing money and resources.

Reuben and Jane as Luigi and Mario

Jeff doing some public service by providing free mammograms

No comments...

I wasn't the only one with an appetite for blood that night.

Steph as a bat, and me as a vampire

Nate, dressed as a flower, waiting to be pollinized by Anne, dressed as a bee

Pollinization completed!

Erin was also part of the pollinizing crew.

Mike Krafft disguised as swine flu, successfully infected Mike Kremen

1 comment:

Just a boy walkin' around... said...

Rui,

I think you have something of a vampire in you. You do a lot of expressions as vampires "do". And with that mask for life, I start questioning... are their vampires in NY?