Sunday, November 15, 2009

Help reduce world hunger

I know this blog was created just to share stories and images of my experience while doing my MBA at Columbia Business School in New York, however today I feel I have to post about something different.

At the website of the Portuguese on-line newspaper, Publico, I read that the United Nations is appealing people to fight world hunger over the internet.
They are appealing to give 1 euro per week (1.5 dollars per week) to help fight world hunger.


When I think about the amount of "one euros" that I spend a week in things that I really don't need, I think that I can really spare some of that money and give it to people who really need it.
I already committed to give one euro per week for one year. If you guys want to help on this human cause, please visit the following link, and donate:
http://www.wfp.org/1billion


No comments: