Monday, February 8, 2010

Superbowl 2010

Last night was Superbowl night.
The Superbowl is the championship final game for American Football (NFL).

This year the finalists were the New Orleans Saints and the Indianapolis Colts, and the Saints ended up winning.

One of the most interesting things about the Superbowl is that every American gets together with friends (not matter if you support, or not, the teams that are playing) to watch the game. It is a really important American tradition.
Mike Krafft was kind enough to host us at his apartment for this year's game.
Here are some pictures.

Mike Krafft, the host

Brett doing a pose a la Mike Krafft

Everyone doing a pose a la Mike Krafft

The only serious football watchers in the house

Ross, what is that wet stuff on your pants?

The actual game on TV

Jeff and Susan decided to dress to match

2 comments:

Just a boy walkin' around... said...

Rui,

when I read the news saying that Superbowl was on Sunday I missed even more New York. I'm glad you all enjoyed this huge event and had a lot of fun.

Say hi to the people.

Have fun!

João

Rui Francisco said...

I will Joao.
However, I am just going to post some pictures that I just took from my window that will make you think twice...