Saturday, August 9, 2008

First days in Manhattan

Four days have passed since I have arrived.

They have been quite hectic: signing-up at the University's International office, getting a cell phone, opening a bank account, getting the keys for my house, buying some first need stuff, etc.

I have been staying these first days at my sister's place (while she is still here, she is going back for good to Portugal next Monday) and tomorrow I will move to my place. I have already visited it and it is good enough. My room is quite small, but it will make it comfortable.

Monday I will start with the first MBA activity, the MBA Boot Camp (some sessions on culture, foreign adaptation, language, etc).

I will leave you with a picture from my sister's bedroom (it has an amazing view over the east river and New York).
PS - I have been asked by some non-Portuguese friends to write the blog in English so that they could read it. From now on it will be in English.

No comments: