Sunday, September 20, 2009

End of Summer

Hello everyone,

I deeply apologize for my lack of posts.
Since the end of my internship things have been so busy that I haven't had the right mindset to write here.
These are the main things that happened between then and now:
- end of internship
- one week (only) of holidays in Portugal
- one week and a half of orientation for 1st year MBA students (yes, I was a Peer Advisor again)
- one week of travelling in California (Los Angeles, Las Vegas and San Francisco)
- two weeks to settle down at school and try to understand what I have to do

I am going to make some posts about some of these events and show you some pictures.

BTW, altough it is a beautiful day outside, the temperatures have started falling this week. The Summer seems to have come to an end, and Fall is here.

No comments: