Sunday, January 10, 2010

Spring Orientation 2011

You have seen three posts before about CBS orientation.

The first one was when I came here to CBS, back in August 2010, and went through Orientation as a new student. It was a great week of fun and learning.

I had such a great time that week, that I decided to become a Peer Advisor (the non-new students that help run Orientation) in January 2009 for the incoming J-term class.
I loved being a Peer Advisor, and decided that I wanted to do it again during the next two Orientations that I would be at CBS. I even committed more to the Peer Advising (PA) program and have been Chair of the PAs for the past year.

This was my last Orientation and, again, I had a blast!
There are many activities and things that students can do at CBS, but being a Peer Advisor is for sure one of the most challenging, fun and rewarding experiences.

I had a great time being a PA, and I am going to miss it!








1 comment:

Just a boy walkin' around... said...

So that's what you do in a MBA... hmmm...

Glad you have fun, Rui!

Enjoy!